Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trash the dress!

Andy Martin Photography did a photo shoot with a lovely lady and a wedding dress. The big day is over...might as well have one more fun day in that dress before it gets archived to the back of the closet to never be seen again!

This is a great opportunity to do with any formal gown you may have in the back of the closet. Get decked out- fashion style. Get some fierce makeup done, fabulous hair and go out and have some fun, in a dress that you've only wore (and intended to wear only) once. Sounds like a great time for all!







If you are interested in getting in on the action: Let me know!!
Check out Andy's other work: http://www.andymartinphoto.com/

Also, I thought I'd post some other of my fave Trash the Dress photos...as much as I'd love to claim these photos, I can't.....just some inspiration for future projects! :) Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment